Fire, Smoking, Conduct & Safety.
Take extreme care with fires, cigarettes, and matches. Fires are permitted in grills, designated fire areas, and fire bowls only. Do not build fires on the ground and do not leave fires unattended. Fire bowls are available for rent at the office. Wood is available for purchase as well.
Smoke Free Facilities:
Please be advised that smoking is prohibited in all enclosed facilities and vehicles owned, leased, or operated by Pine Lake Campground and its staff. This includes all cabins and cottages, shelters, bathhouses, recreation buildings, and our office. Cigarette butts are trash. Dispose of them accordingly.
Do not create undue noise anytime, especially between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. Please be considerate of guests who are visiting for a relaxing experience. Radios, televisions, musical instruments and all other noise making devices are not to be used between 10 pm and 7 am and must be kept at low volumes during other times.
- Do not discharge weapons or explosives of any type. This includes firearms, air guns, archery equipment, sling shots, and fireworks.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed within your camping unit. Public display of alcohol is in violation of the Georgia Open Container Law.
- No disorderly conduct, drunkenness, or obscene language permitted. Any disorderly disturbances will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
- Do not move from one camp site to another without permission from the office.
- Do not deface or cut trees and plants for any purpose.
- Do not drive stakes of any kind into the ground.Place all garbage, trash, and litter in cans provided. Please help by recycling and breaking down cardboard. Gray recycling containers are provided at all trash collection stations throughout the campground.
- No swimming, wading, or boating in the lakes.