General Rules & Regulations.
For a more enjoyable stay please consider your neighbor and observe the following rules:
- Satellite television: We offer satellite television with Directv here. We do not offer “cable television.” The hookup on our post is for Directv. You will need a Directv receiver with a current and active subscription and may either bring your own or rent one from us.
- Do not move from one camp site to another without permission from the office.
- Do not deface or cut trees and plants for any purpose.
- Do not drive stakes of any kind into the ground.Place all garbage, trash, and litter in cans provided. Please help by recycling and breaking down cardboard. Gray recycling containers are provided at all trash collection stations throughout the campground.
- Fishing privileges are for registered campers only. No fishing for visitors. Fishing activities end thirty minutes after dark and may begin thirty minutes before sunrise. There is no night time fishing here at the campground. All fish are to be caught and released back into the lake.
- Please do not pick flowers or move rocks from campsite perimeters. Wildlife and plants on the premises are for you to enjoy, but should not be disturbed.
- Please read and observe all signs and rules posted throughout the campground property.
- Anything out of order or suspicious behavior should be reported to the office. Any lost articles found in the campground should be turned in at the office.
- There is a 14 night maximum stay on tent camping.
- Pine Lake Campground and its staff reserves the right to make adjustments in assigning reserved campsites.
- Management assumes no responsibility for loss by fire, theft, or accident, etc. Management reserves the right to change the rules and regulations and to evict for infraction without refund of fees. These rules are not meant to offend anyone. We wish it could be as simple as “Honor Thy Neighbor.” We hope you will enjoy your visit and return soon.